Producer Services exists in order to ensure the success of producers who choose to partner with us. As one of our Producer partners, you receive access to the Producer Services Division which will help you with quoting, enrollment and claims issues.
Benecon serves as a wholesaler of group medical insurance, dental insurance and individual health insurance products. Benecon holds General Agency contracts with:
- Capital BlueCross/Keystone Health Plan Central (group and individual products). Capital BlueCross and Keystone Health Plan Central are independent licensees of the BlueCross BlueShield Association serving 21 counties in Central Pennsylvania and the Lehigh Valley.
- Highmark, Inc for Central PA (group, individual and senior products)
- HealthAmerica/HealthAssurance (group, individual and senior products)
- United Healthcare (group products)
- Highmark, Inc for Western PA (group, individual and senior products)
- Delta Dental (group and individual products)
- United Concordia (group products)
Benecon has also increased our offerings to include Ancillary products such as life, short term and long term disability, and long term care for individuals and groups.
In addition, you also receive access to services geared specifically for helping you serve your clients more effectively including:
- Spreadsheet Services - We create a customized spreadsheet which helps you present insurance options to your clients in an easy to understand format.
- Website Producer Portal - Gives you 24/7 access to all the documents and information needed to get your clients started in the approval process for all our carriers.
- A Producer Commission Portal which allows you to keep track of your own success by showing you a record of your commissions.
- Producer Services offers a monthly newsletter and webinar to keep you up to date on all the latest news from each of the carriers we represent as well as any new legislation that goes into effect. Additional communications and webinars are sent out on an as needed basis.
- Access to low cost Continuing Education Courses
The benefits market is highly competitive and Benecon strives to address not only your needs but the needs of your clients. As a result, Producer Services has developed Value-Added services for your clients. These services include:
- VSP - a free vision discount card
- Beneconnex - a free customized employer/employee benefits web page
- PA Mini-COBRA Administration
- COBRA Administration
- ConnectCare3, personal healthcare advocate program
- Human Resources online portal; hr360 available to top producers
- Access to discounted FSA, HRA, and HSA Admin
- Access to discounted Payroll Services
Finally, choosing to partner with Benecon gives you access to other divisions such as the Compliance and Actuarial Divisions. The Compliance Division is in place to help you and your clients successfully navigate the many laws governing the health insurance industry. Their services range in nature from topical webinars to legal document preparation. Benecon's Actuarial Division assesses the impact of current and future trends and makes cost management and benefit design recommendations for experience-rated and self-funded employers. (Please note that some of the Compliance and Actuarial services do have fees associated with them, but they are offered at a discounted price to our producers.)
Click the above button you
will be taken to BeneconPortal.com in a new page.
You must be a Benecon Producer to access secure information that we provide to our producers.
Not registered? Register here
Now Available in the Producer Portal:
Low-cost Continuing Education Credits!
We want to hear from you:
Vice President, Producer Services