Join the Employee Benefits Revolution
Built on entrepreneurial spirit and top talent, Benecon offers careers that are built to last.
A Home for Every Stage of your Career
Benecon helps you sharpen your skills to build a great resume. Come collaborate in a team environment with other young professionals.
Join a team where your experience meets our legacy of excellence. We offer a competitive benefits package with generous time off and hybrid work opportunities.
- Low-cost Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision
- Company-paid Life Insurance + Short & Long-term Disability
- Spending account options (HSA & FSA)
Generous Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Available on day one
- PTO balance grows each year
- Eleven paid holidays in addition to PTO
- Employer match
- Immediate vesting (100%)
- Pre-tax & Roth contribution options
On-Site Fitness Center & Wellness Programs
- Lockers, showers & fully outfitted gym
- Access to ConnectCare3 benefits (Nurse Navigation, Health Coaching & Registered Dietitians)
Hybrid Work Environment
- After six months, up to 2 days remote per week
- Choose your work hours from three different schedules
Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Assistance Programs
- Annual reimbursement for graduate-level programs
- Student loan assistance through monthly company payments
Accounts Payable Specialist
Senior Accountant (On-site)
Compliance Specialist – 5500 filings (on-site)
Entry Level Accountant (on-site)
Intern (Benecon/CC3 internship program)
Not Finding What You’re Looking For?
Share your information and we will contact you if new opportunities fitting your qualifications become available.
Don’t Just Take our Word for It
See what our employees are saying about Benecon.
I’m grateful for the opportunity to work with hardworking individuals who care about what they do. Benecon provides an incredible environment where employees can constantly grow and build strong relationships. I also love the work-life balance that Benecon provides.
I started working at Benecon after 21 years on the carrier side of the insurance business. It was a difficult decision to change jobs, but now, after being at Benecon for over two years, I know I made the right choice!
What I love about Benecon is our consistent focus on improving and pushing the envelope in all areas in order to best support our clients and consultant partners. We are never complacent in providing value and always have the best interest of the client in mind.