The ConnectCare3 Benefit
ConnectCare3 is a confidential service provided as an added benefit to those utilizing the Benecon self-funding model.
The ConnectCare3 benefit is available to you, your employees, and dependents on the provided health plan.
- Patient Advocacy
- Nurse Navigation
- Chronic Disease Management & Prevention
- Tobacco Cessation
- Nutrition Education
As an employer, you have access to our Wellness Consulting team. Our Wellness Consultants can provide you the resources, education, and assistance needed to create and communicate a well-rounded wellness plan.
Wellness Consulting Can Include:
- Collaboration on the development of wellness programming
- Consultation on tobacco policies to achieve a tobacco-free workplace
- Exploration of incentives that can be used as an employee engagement tool
- Identifying appropriate wellness vendors, if needed, for screening services
- Assistance on maximizing all the resources available to you from ConnectCare3, your insurance carrier, and within your community to help your organization build health literacy and reduce barriers to care
To start working with our Wellness Consulting team, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Improving health literacy has never been easier! Visit our resource page to view all the health resources available, ranging from nutrition and wellness topics to targeted clinical information. In addition to our health resources, we also have a variety of customizable materials that you can utilize. Reach out to email@example.com to learn more about available customizable materials and to request physical copies of ConnectCare3 promotional material.